- All enterprises incorporated in Malaysia in accordance with the Companies Act, 1965, are welcomed to be nominated.
- Must not be part of multi-national companies unless by invitation by the Awards Organisers.
- For Franchise business, the Franchisor is eligible, but the Franchisee is not eligible. The franchisor must be Malaysian.
- Business Sustainability Excellence Awards.
1. Must be 50 years and above of establishment still operating well.
2. Must be operating well by at least the third generation.
- All enterprises must have full and audited financial statements for the past 3 consecutive financial years ended 2014, 2015, 2016. Except for enterprises who participate in "young / Emerging Business Excellence Awards" Category which must have full and audited financial statements for the past 2 concecutive financial years.
- Nomination Deadline: 15th June 2017
Processing fee : RM2,332
(Inclusive of 6% GST.)