- The independent panel of judges consist of well-reckoned leaders and reputable representatives from various different industries and business associations.
- They are Presidents or trustworthy representatives from The Federation of Chinese Associations Malaysia, The Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM), Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA), Malaysia Retailers Association (MRA), Persatuan Usahawan Maju Malaysia (PUMM), Branding Association of Malaysia (BAM), SME Association of Malaysia and The National ICT Association of Malaysia (PIKOM)
- This panel of judges are for the semi-final and Final evaluation of the contesting SMEs, according to their industry knowledge and professional expertise.
- Company’s history and founder/s
- Company’s management and financial performances ( Net operating profit tax, annual turnover, revenue and profit growth rate over the last 3 years )
- Company’s vision, mission, management philosophy
- Company’s key success factors
- Company’s milestones and achievements
- Market share and outlook ( Project plan for the next 3 - 5 years)
- Other management disciplines or strategies deployed and integrated marketing communications activities to improve brand images and company’s growth and sustainability.
- 3 phases :
- 1st Phase : By internal committee and external auditors to select the minimum or basic qualification as the SMEs.
- 2nd Phase : A selected list of site visits will be made and analytical reports of the visits will be compiled for Judging.
- 3rd Phase : By independent panel of judges who are grouped and assigned to different Awards Categories based on their management expertise and market experiences in their respective industry.
- With the assistance of external auditors, the judges will give their marks for answers to each judging criteria required. The marks will be collated by the external auditors to provide independent evaluation and verification of the marks and qualified entries.